In this short one hour workshop Puk Vossen will introduce you to the technique of knitting two socks at the same time on one circular needle.
This way of sockknitting is a lot of fun, and very practical: this way you can knit the whole yarnball. You will also finish the two socks at the same time so there is no more ‘Second Sock Syndrom’!
In this workshop you will:
- Get to know the ‘anatomie’ of the socks
- See a lot of examples
- Learn two ways to cast on ’toe-up’
- Receive tips and links to work with at home
- Get to practice with samples already on the needles to get an understanding of how the technique works
- Get advice about what materials and wool to use
- Get to ask as many questions as you like!
A basic knowledge of sock knitting is required.
On this page you can read more information about Puk Vossen.
Date: Friday 11 October 2019 en Saturday 12 October 2019 from 14:30 to 15:30
Location: Workshopplein 1
What to bring: Nothing
Max. number of participants: 8
Price: Early bird presale tickets € 15,00, when you buy a ticket at the festival the price is €17,50. Don’t forget to buy an entranceticket for the Festival too, click on ‘buy your ticket’ below.
What’s included: Hand-out
How to book: You can buy your ticket in the ticketshop on this website.